I haven't written in awhile because there has been a lot going on. We sat for the last part of the CPA exam on August 31. We will probably find out our scores around the last of this month.
After we took the exam, we spent the rest of the day in Asheville shopping and looking around our soon to be hometown. We know it pretty well, but we started looking for a church and a few other things. We found out exactly which apartment we will be getting (we got everything we wanted - an entertainment center, a big bathtub, and a second story apartment). Our new address will be 818 Cranbrook Drive, Arden, NC 28704. We are directly across the parking lot from my old apartment that I had when I was doing my internship.
Since then, we have just been relaxing and enjoying our month off before we really begin our grown-up lives. I've been working for Dad and Dwayne has been a great help getting everything organized and ready for when we move. We got to go to Knoxville and have lunch with Dwayne's mom and dad and see his papaw.
We also picked out some decor for our guest room. We are decorating the guest room in a UT theme. We got an orange comforter and some UT sheets. We already have some UT things to add to the room. We also bought a couch! I'm very excited about it! I LOVE the couch! We got it for a great price at a Labor Day sale. It was our first furniture purchase as a married couple!
We are going to move October 1st. We are super excited and I can't wait to decorate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment