Happy Thanksgiving!!
I have noticed on facebook that for the month of November a lot of people have been putting something they are thanful for every day. I haven't joined the "thankful train" because I am thankful for so many things year-round. However, in the spirit of the holiday today, I want to list some people and things that I am thankful for on a daily basis:
being God's child
my incredible and adorable husband
my sweet parents
the 2 best brothers a girl could ask for
great in-laws
my precious niece and nephew
all 4 grandparents
aunts and uncles & fun cousins
a cute, cozy, and comfortable home
the ability to pay my bills
the ability to have a warm meal
a job I love
great coworkers
sweet friends
the sweet little church we go to
Josie
Those are the people and things that mean the world to me. Now for the less serious list of things I'm thankful for:
HGTV
Bed, Bath, and Beyond
Chocolate Fetish
tanning beds
TV shows (including, but not limited to): The Office, Lie to Me, Seinfeld, Desparate Housewives, Outsourced
Asheville & its quirkiness
cupcakes (making and eating them)
my squishy pillow
date nights
central heat and air
dishwasher
World Market
Ikea (newly found love)
Ann Taylor Loft
my cute car
I could go on and on, but I'm going to get ready to go eat at my mamaw's! I love my life! Thanks to everyone who is a part of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment