As I mentioned, Dwayne is working out of town a lot, so as of right now we're living for the weekends. He was close to my parents' house last week, so I did get to meet him for dinner one night. :) He got to come home a night early last night and he surprised me with roses! I thank God every day for how wonderfully caring and loving my husband is.
This weekend we are going to Knoxville to watch the game with Shawn and Jennifer and hang out with them and for Amber's baby shower on Sunday. We're looking forward to seeing everyone and hanging out with some of our best friends. We really hope that everyone can come visit us soon too!
Next week Dwayne will be in Pawley's Island, South Carolina for the first of three weeks. I get to go down there next weekend to visit! We are really blessed to get to do fun and different things on our tight budget!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment