We got our keys to the new apartment on Thursday! Dwayne and I made 3 trips back and forth on Thursday, one trip on Friday, and one on Saturday with the help of my grandparents. My parents brought a couple of things Saturday night and Dwayne's parents brought our dryer on Sunday. We only lack the mirror to our dresser. We plan to get that sometime this week. The apartment is looking great and everything went pretty smoothly! I'll try to post pictures soon.
Dwayne starts work next Monday. He'll be in Charlotte for training so I'm going to find something to occupy me. I'm not used to being without him, but he'll be back before I know it.
We're going to try some new things this week before we get started with our careers. We're going to go find a lake to fish and hopefully go hiking. We ran a bunch of errands today and we've just been relaxing and enjoying each other's company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment