Saturday, July 10, 2010

June

So, I missed posting on Father's Day. So let me just say that my dad is the best! I thought he was strict when I was growing up, but now I just realize that everything he did was necessary for me to grow up and not be a brat. He taught me so much, and he continues to teach me all the time. He worked so hard my whole life to make sure I was well provided for. He has always been a great example for me. I love my daddy and I'm very grateful for all that he's done for me.

I didn't post in June, but it flew by. We went to a friend's wedding and had a lot of fun celebrating with everyone. One of my BFFs got engaged a week later and I'm thrilled for her! We both worked a lot, but we both love our jobs and are thankful for them. Eclipse came out at the end of June, and Dwayne took me to see it because he's a great husband.

We dogsat Josie last weekend while Mom and Seth were coming back from their cruise. Dad was at home but he worked a lot. Josie was a lot of fun like always. To celebrate the 4th we cooked out with Dad and had apple pie and watched fireworks when we got back home.

We have missed our church while we have been traveling a few weekends, but we are excited to go tomorrow. We were going to get Dwayne a PS3 in a couple of months but his PS2 broke for good this week, so he got his PS3 last night. He is a very happy man!

My nana's 80th birthday party is tomorrow, and I'm making a cake and cupcakes. As for now, I'm going to the pool! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment