The rest of July went by really fast. Dwayne spent quality time with his PS3. Just kidding! He has enjoyed it but he's still been a stand up husband. We went to our friends' wedding in Alabama and had so much fun. The wedding was gorgeous and it was great seeing everyone!
We've both been working hard, but loving our jobs! We've been out of town for 6 out of the last 8 weekends, so for August we are determined to stay home and relax.
I'm so tired of people asking me when we are going to have kids. Sure we'll probably have them one day, and the kids we know are great, but we are enjoying our life just like it is right now. Everyone we know asks us when we are going to start having kids. I don't know if they actually care or if they just don't have anything to say. Please, do not ask us about children. Not any time soon if we can help it. For the time being, I'm content to play with other people's children for a few minutes here and there.
The third Hunger Games book is supposed to come out this month! I'm sooo excited! I think it is called Mockingjay. If you haven't read these books, look into it. The first book is called Hunger Games and the second book is Catching Fire. They are written by Suzanne Collins.
I will try to post more as we try to get out and do some new fun things this month!
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment