Thursday, August 12, 2010

Exciting News

I have a new cousin - Isabella Claire Davis! She was born on Tuesday and weighed 8 lbs. 2 oz. I have yet to meet her but I'm sure she will be every bit as adorable and entertaining as my other little cousins.

Exciting happenings for Dwayne and me:
*FOOTBALL starts in 23 days (UT football that is)
*Labor day coming up - we both have the day off even though we'll probably just relax at home :)
*Dwayne is applying for his CPA license - I'm so proud of him! He just met the experience requirement recently, and I should meet it in a few months.
*Dwayne is starting to play softball in a fall league next week
*I've lost 12 lbs and am going to keep on track with my personal trainer (Dwayne)

I have so many things to be happy and excited about that I could go on and on. I get excited to come home to an incredible husband every day. I'm happy to go to work every day. I'm very blessed.

Also, Happy 27th Anniversary to my wonderful parents tomorrow! Love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment