Saturday, September 4, 2010

FOOTBALL TIME!!

College football has finally arrived!! This is Dwayne's favorite time of year, and it's quickly becoming one of my favorites too. His excitement and passion is contagious! We've been gearing up for this day for weeks. We've added more orange to our closets (which we will proudly be wearing in a few short hours), we've stocked up on football food (chips, chicken wings, quesadilla appetizers, and football shaped brownies, oh and beer), and we've been counting down for weeks! Good luck to our new coach! Go Vols!

As far as our day to day lives, everything is going great. Dwayne has been out of town some, but I have some great friends here now and don't feel as lonely. We both have Monday off and have no plans except to relax. :) I can't believe it's already September! I'm still loving my job, and Dwayne likes his as well. I would write more, but I'm going to go enjoy some pool time before it's game time! Hope everyone has a fun holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment